CAPF Result 2017: The result of the written examination and further stages of CAPF 2017 will be announced by Union Public Service Commission in due course of the recruitment process. The written examination of CAPF 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on July 23, 2017. The link to check the CAPF Result 2017 will be hosted on this page for the conveyance of candidates. The result will be declared in the format of PDF file and candidates will have to search their respective roll numbers in the list. Candidates whose roll numbers are included in the CAPF Result 2017 list will be declared qualified. The qualified candidates will be eligible to appear for Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standard Test. The marksheet for all the candidates will be released after the publication of final result i.e. after all the stages of the recruitment process have got over. Commission will prepare the merit list on the basis of Written Examination and Interview/ Personality Test.
The candidates shortlisted as per the CAPF Result will be placed in the post of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Force composing of Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).Check complete details of CAPF Result 2017 in the article below.
CAPF Result 2017 – Preparation of Merit list
- Written examination is the first stage of recruitment consisting of two papers. The candidates who qualify the first stage by obtaining the desired Cut-off score or marks as decided by the Commission will be considered for next round.
- Candidates declared qualified in the written examination will appear for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates, who shall meet the prescribed Physical Standards, will be asked to undergo through the Physical Efficiency Tests. The Commission will prepare a list of candidates who will qualify this phase.
- The next phase is Interview. Qualified aspirants in the Medical Standards Tests will appear in the Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by the Commission.
- Scored obtained in all of the above rounds will be considered for final selection by the Commission. Final selection list of the candidates will be published on the UPSC’s website.
How to download CAPF Result 2017?
- The candidates checking their CAPF Result 2017 can follow the steps given here. These steps are simple and candidate friendly.
- The candidates should click the link to be hosted on this page after the declaration of CAPF Result 2017.
- Clicking the link, the result page will open.
- The result of CAPF 2017 will be available in PDF File. The candidates need to search their Roll Number in the list.
- The candidates after checking the Result should download the file and save it for further reference.
Features of CAPF Result 2017
- Based on the CAPF Result, final merit list of candidates would be drawn.
Merit list will consider the marks of the candidates in written examination and Personality Test/Interview.
- Higher the marks, better is the chance of selection in the merit list.
Detailed scorecard would be made available later on the official website of UPSC.
- To check the scores, candidates would have to enter roll number and other basic details.
- Commission will not send the result or scorecard to the candidate in post.
- In the formation of merit list, the candidate with higher marks would be placed at upper level and assigned lower ranking.
- More ranking will mean lesser marks.
Highlights of CAPF Result 2016
Based on the results of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2016 held by the Commission on June 26, 2016 and the interviews for Personality Test held on December 15, 2016 total of 1037 candidates have been recommended for appointment to the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).